Collecte of information
We collect information when you browse the site, when you fill out any of the forms.
In addition, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, such as
– your IP address
– the type of hardware and browser you use
– the page(s) you are viewing
Use of Information
Any information we collect from you may be used to:
– Customize your experience and meet your individual needs
– Provide personalized advertising content
– Improve our website
– Improve customer service and your support needs
– Contact you by email
– Administer a contest, promotion, or survey
Disclosure to third parties
We implement a variety of security measures to keep your personal information safe:
– SSL protocol
– Network monitoring software
– Multiple computer backups
We also protect your information offline.
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when a user’s browser loads a particular website: the site sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the website’s server.
We can distinguish two types of cookies, which have different purposes: technical cookies and advertising cookies:
– Technical cookies are used throughout your browsing experience, to facilitate it and to perform certain functions. For example, a technical cookie may be used to remember the answers entered in a form or the user’s preferences regarding the language or layout of a website, when such options are available.
– Advertising cookies may be created not only by the website on which the user is browsing, but also by other websites displaying advertisements, announcements, widgets or other elements on the page displayed. These cookies can be used to carry out targeted advertising, i.e. advertising determined according to the user’s navigation.
We use technical cookies.
We use Google Analytics which is a statistical tool for audience analysis that generates a cookie to measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed and the activity of visitors. Your IP address is also collected to determine the city from which you connect.
We remind you that you can prevent the deposit of technical cookies by configuring your browser.
However, such a refusal could prevent the proper functioning of the website.
By subscribing to the newsletter, you accept to receive regularly e-mails from www.innovation-yachts.com
The newsletter service is entirely free. To subscribe you have to enter your name, surname and a valid e-mail address which becomes the reference address for the newsletter sending. In order to confirm your registration, please open the email which was sent to you following your subscription and confirm by clicking on the included link.
Each subscriber can unsubscribe from the newsletter, anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of the e-mail.
Each subscriber has the right to know which respective personal information is saved, to modify it or to delete it. To exercise this right, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to access, modify and delete your data
When you visit our website, some data are likely to be collected and processed for administrative or commercials goals.
Data collected directly
Data you communicate directly in our inscription form (firstname, last name, phone number, e-mail address, message)
Data collected indirectly
In general, those are data collected through cookies and similar tools.
If, at any time, you wish to have access to your personal information, or if you wish to modify or delete them, you just have to make the request directly on this form.
We are committed to offering you a right of opposition and withdrawal of your personal information. The right to object is understood to be the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned at the time of collection.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us at
Phone: +43 (0) 664 543 90 93
Website section: /personal-data-management/